Please Use the message box on the bottom right To Communicate With Us Directly

Special Accommodations


Our practice does not offer disability services. Patients who need FMLA, short term, or long-term disability should contact their primary care provider for these accommodations.

IEP and 504 Plan

Our provider is willing to work in collaboration with your teen’s PCP, therapist, and school support team to develop the appropriate treatment plan and accommodations. There are strict conditions for which this request can be met. Please discuss this option with your provider during your session.

Skip to content